Work Study

Students interested in getting paid to work on research projects in the lab are encouraged to apply for the Federal Work Study Science Lab Technician position.

To apply, first go to the following website:

You will need to create an account using your STUDENT ID number issued by the university (you can find it on Bruin if you do not know it).

Once you have created an account, The Lab Tech Work Study can be found by searching for “FEDERAL WORK STUDY-Science Lab Technician”

 The Job ID number is 5634708

You can apply for the position through the site.  There are multiple positions available, so all interested students are encouraged to apply.

%d bloggers like this: